- House-break and train a Boxer puppy for a new client.
- Get myself and husband TB tested.
- Get paperwork notorized.
- Get the ball rolling on background checks.
- Wait for husband's transfer letter to arrive in the mail. (please oh please!)
- Say nothing negative to my spouse, do something unexpectedly nice for him, buy him something that lets him know I was thinking of him, call him randomly to see if I can lighten his load, ask him if I do anything that drives him batty without attacking him for his answers, and make a list of any wrong motivations I might have in our marriage. (we're doing the Love Dare...)
- Enjoy the nicer weather with my family
- Continue trying to teach colors to my 2yr old... ugh.. (ongoing process..)
- Continue potty training with the same 2yr old... double ugh
- Play race-cars and play-doh and monster trucks with 2yr old - smile! :)
- Pray for a special little girl that has already become a part of our family.. if only by love.
- Get paid for a week of training a Boxer puppy - huge smile :)
- Hope that the week's end will have a special little girl back "home" with us again. If only for the day.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Posted by Mandy at 8:38 AM
This Week I Will: