- You hear your 7 year old say to your 4 year old, in the back of the van, "You better stop aggravating me before I hit you and get in trouble!"
- You tell your 4 year old not to pick the cat up by the throat and he asks, "Why?"
- Your daughter's friend says, upon entering your van, "Wow, you're car is even messier than ours!" That prompted a mandatory once a week internal van cleaning.
- Even the largest of the dogs fears for his safety at the mere sight of your 1 year old.
- Everyone in the house fears for their safety at the sight of your 1 year old.
- Your 4 year old routinely makes crowds of people shake their heads and laugh.
- Your 7 year old still has to be reminded, hourly, to say "ma'am" and "sir."
- You have to say to your 4 year old, hourly, "How do you ask?"
- You find yourself yelling, "NO YELLING IN THE HOUSE!"
- You wonder why your daughter is so short and bossy with her brother as you scold her, "Stop bossing him!" You cannot figure out where she learns to speak to him that way...
Monday, November 17, 2008
Posted by Mandy at 8:35 AM