As you can see in the pictures, it was super sunny when we started this project, and when we finished it was really clouding up. That night we had one heck of a thunderstorm at our house and in town. (when the damage was done to the square and parts of the city were flooded) I was so worried our paint job would be ruined.. but thankfully it was dry before the rains hit!
I have a few other outside projects I'd like done to the house, eventually. But, this was a good place to start. Next we need to paint the concrete up front to cover all of the paint we splattered on it and wash the chalk off of the brick where Samuel likes to make his mark. By the time we get all of our projects completed hopefully we'll be putting this house up for sale and moving into a bigger and newer home closer to town. I hope to be able to do that in the next one to two years. We'll see!