Wednesday, August 01, 2007

The proof

Posted by Mandy at 10:34 AM


We did make it to church Sunday (the kids and I anyway.. Clayton had just gotten home from work at 4:30am) and here's a pic to prove it. ;) Well.. I guess I could've just dressed them up for a picture, but no... this is when we came home. I actually got up and got everyone ready and to church 10 minutes early! Go me! :) It was tough though... and I was worn out by the time we got home. I know it'll get easier and easier as I keep doing it though.. just gotta keep trying!

6 comments:

K.T. and her family of crafters. on Wednesday, 01 August, 2007 said...

Thats great!

Lee Ann James on Wednesday, 01 August, 2007 said...

Wow! Go you! 10 minutes early...that's better than I do, and I just have to get myself to church!

Allison said...

So cute! :)

Thanks for linking me on the side there. I keep meaning to do my page, maybe one day...

And yes, I got tons of stuff at my baby shower. All we really need now is furniture and a bathtub (LOL)!

On my wishlist is a bumbo, mobile, and maybe an ergo (or some type of carrier like that.)

Brandy on Friday, 03 August, 2007 said...

beautiful kids! i'm glad it went so well. i know that's a boost of conficence. :)

silly me on Friday, 03 August, 2007 said...

oh, he's changed so much! they're so beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Mandy, glad you are doing well. Samuel is gorgeous! The others aren't bad either. ha ha Jolyn

Post a Comment

I love all of your comments! Keep 'em coming!

 

Peace and Craziness Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare